The Director – Registrar & Transfer Agent is responsible - in a general way - for dealing with all aspects related to transfer agency with focus on the alternative funds industry including the coordination and follow up.
The Director – Registrar & Transfer Agent must have a broad range of knowledge of the funds industry.
- Ensure adherence to all established procedures and controls as well as to all specificities linked to dedicated clients;
- Establish and develop relationships with the customers and their shareholders and handle their queries;
- Treat multiple demands from external parties and/or the management reports;
- Oversight of Subscriptions, Redemptions, Transfers, Capital Calls and Distributions, including communication to investors;
- Follow up on payments made and received;
- Participate in periodical Audit/Depositary reviews relating to registrar & transfer agency (“TA”) matters;
- Act with a client orientation behaviour, manage operational aspects, legal obligations, and client delivery expectations;
- Overseeing regulatory requirements, ensuring that TA activity is carried out within the regulatory requirement scope of the CSSF;
- Be involved into the client meetings for TA operational aspects and in internal projects focusing on the development of the TA database;
- Respond to client queries regarding operational matters;
- Ensure the performance of AML/KYC assessments for existing and new investors, the compilation of identification and KYC documentation, together with the Compliance department;
- Ensures that information obtained is consistent with KYC/AML Policy and Procedures and satisfies the regulatory processes and requirements;
- Supervision and performance of the maintenance, regular update and quality control of the TA database;
- Leading direct reports and provide trainings and ensuring on-going development of the team;
- Managing resources within the team, promoting efficiency and best practices;
- Ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in the Registrar and Transfer Agent area;
- Previous experience in managing a team is required;
- In-depth knowledge of alternative investment funds in Luxembourg (PE, RE, debt funds ...) and related specific transaction types: Capital calls, Equalisations, Catch-up processes, Contributions in kind ...
- Relevant university education, preferably in business studies, economics or finance;
- Fluency in English. Any additional language will be considered as an asset;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to drive automation and technological solutions across the team;
- Strong understanding of operational risks and related controls, audit and internal control frameworks;
- Well organized with strong administrative skills, flexible and self-motivated;
- Demonstrable experience of working accurately and with attention to detail;
- Strong business ethics, eye for details, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications;
- Experience with automated TA systems and investor(s) platforms.
- Unlimited employment contract with flexible working hours/ good work life balance
- Competitive salary package
- Annual leave above statutory minimum
- Space for individual responsibility and initiative
- Regular, individually tailored opportunities for continuing professional development
- Diverse working environment in a central location
- Friendly and dynamic team with flat hierarchies and a family-like atmosphere
- Attractive social benefits: lunch vouchers, pension plan, sports allowance & referral program
- Variety of team events
PANDOO Administration is an independent, CSSF regulated, Luxembourg based service company which offers high-end Luxembourg company domiciliation and fund administration services.
If you are interested, please send us your application.
or download the PDF: Job offer (PDF)
We request recruitment firms to refrain from contacting us.