We are looking for you
Due to our continuous growth and expansion, PANDOO Administration is looking for an individual to become a Client Service Assistant Manager who will be part of the Client Service Management team and will interact with internal and external professionals. You will oversee a range of administrative and relationship responsibilities for a number of alternative investments funds clients. You will report to the Director of the Client Service Management team and will contribute to the development of strategic client relationships.
- You provide outstanding customer service and ensure the operational teams to do the same;
- You act as the primary point of escalation for client related demands and proactively manage the follow-up process;
- You coordinate internal contacts and workflows to ensure client requests and service level are met;
- You be responsible for establishing and maintaining funds governance tools such as Operating Memorandums and KPIs amongst others;
- You support client transition from the onboarding to the dayto-day operations;
- You actively participate in cross business lines and clientprojects;
- You support and assist during the sales process;
- You support, organize and lead client calls and meetings.
- You have a degree in business, fnance, law or economics;
- You have at least 5 years of experience within the alternative fund industry;
- You have preferably gained experience in customer service in a previous position;
- You have a strong desire to deliver high quality client service;
- You have strong interpersonal skills, a positive and can-do attitude;
- You have strong organizational skills; good presentation and excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- You are solution-oriented;
- You are fluent in English and German;
- You are a real team player and have a collaborative mindset.
Our Services for you
- Unlimited employment contract with family-friendly working hours/good work life balance
- Competitive salary package
- Annual leave above statutory minimum
- Space for individual responsibility and initiative
- Regular, individually tailored opportunities for continuing professional development
- Diverse working environment in a central location
- Friendly and dynamic team with flat hierarchies and a family-like atmosphere
- Attractive social benefits: lunch vouchers, pension plan, sports allowance & referral program
- Variety of team events
PANDOO Administration, founded in 2009, is an independent, CSSF regulated, company and offers as a professional of the financial sector (PSF) high-end & tailor made Luxembourg company domiciliation, corporate, accounting and administration services for both, regulated and unregulated entities.
Would you like to be a part of us?
If you are interested, please send us your application.
or download the PDF
Job offer (PDF)
We request recruitment firms to refrain from contacting us.